Small Business Packs
Most Popular Tags
Social Media Monitoring
Social networking and user-generated content have changed the rules of business. It has become almost essential for companies, regardless of size or industry, to use social media to engage with customers on a daily basis. But the raw and real-time nature of social media, as well as the evolving legal implications around this, has made monitoring of Social Media channels a pressing concern for companies wanting to protect their brands. An added cost pressure for business already looking to do everything with limited resources!
3W can empower companies to maximise resources beyond expectations through our customised near-shore staffing and outsourcing solutions. We can provide you with a team of one or a team of many Social Media specialists to monitor and engage the ‘conversations’ happening around your brand. These highly-skilled and extremely motivated professionals are able to work for a small fraction of Onshore costs.
Some of the benefits of our offshore solutions include:
- Australian Owned and Managed: locally based managers who can talk to you face to face
- Cost Savings – Less than half of domestic market cost
- Knowledge and Domain Expertise – Guarantee quality and best practices
- Capacity Management – Raise capacity, lower overhead
- Easier Staffing – Overcome domestic labor shortages
- Time Savings – Quickly build your own cost-effective offshore team
A successful social media monitoring program serves two primary functions: to protect and promote. It allows you to mitigate the risks bad word-of-mouth publicity and simultaneously helps you to provide a more entertaining and rewarding experience for your customers.
Remember…effective use of Social Media channels can provide:
- Clear communication of your brand message.
- Valuable feedback from customers.
- Loyalty among customers because they feel they are being heard.
- A better functioning client base by promoting company awareness of issues customers may be facing.