Your Resume Should Be
Your Resume Should Not
- Short and to the point. A resume is not a biography or a novel.
- Accurate. Ensure your resume does not contain any "misleading facts" nor has any spelling or grammatical mistakes.
- Tailored. Your resume should be tailored to meet the specific requirements of the position for which you are applying.
- Contain a Photo. Photographs may be used to discriminate between applicants on the basis of appearance.
- Be elaborately bound. Most recruiting companies and employers will immediately remove your resume from its binding so that it can be handled and filed with ease.
- Contain your birth date. Employers should not discriminate on the basis of age.
- Contain non relevant information. Only supply the prospective employer with information to assist them in assessing your skills an ability. Creating enough interest in your resume to invite you for an interview.
Send us your Resume
To send us your resume, please email it to